As site owners, we guarantee the protection of personal information, which will be used solely for the purpose of informing you of the progress of the order (in case a visitor makes a purchase in the online store) and sending advertising material.
We guarantee that visitors’ and users’ data will only be used for the purpose of a smooth progress of the order and will not be handed over to a third party.
In case of problems or uncertainty while using the website, we as the site owners reserve the right to contact the consumer through the means of distance communication.
Transmission of Personal Data
By providing personal information and giving consent, you agree to the collection, use and storage of your information.
We will only use it for the purposes stated when you submit them. We will protect your information from misuse, unauthorized access, loss, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Which Data we Collect
When you visit our website or during the purchasing process, we require personal information from you. Their provision is voluntary.
Below, we describe the types of personal information we collect, methods of use and information protection, as well as ways on how to get in touch with us.
For the purpose of providing our services we collect, manage, process and store the following user information:
- name and surname,
- company or name of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity),
- tax number of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity),
- email address (username),
- password in encrypted form,
- contact telephone number,
- country of residence,
- other information that the user voluntarily enters into forms in the online store,
- other data voluntarily entered by the user into surveys,
- other information that the user voluntarily adds later to his profile,
- anonymized IP of online store visitors,
- communication with individual customer,
- for registered members, the time and date of registration.
We are not responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by users.
Why we Collect Data
By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide us with your email address. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address to inform you about news, promotions and discounts.
By registering you submit your email address. Registered users receive a link when ordering products to their email address, through which the status of the ordered products can be monitored.
When completing a purchase, you provide us with your name, address, postal code, city, country, e-mail address, telephone number, or business name and business tax number.
We need this information for delivery, invoicing or for the purposes of completing the order. We will send you an order confirmation to the email address you have provide us with while conducting your purchase.
Data in anonymized summary form can be used for statistical analysis purposes.
Exceptional Disclosure of Personal Information
The information we collect and process will only be disclosed if such an obligation is provided by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before courts or other state authorities and for the protection and execution of our legitimate interests.
Ownership of Data
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We are committed not to forward them to third parties except for the purpose of delivering the products.
The delivery service will only be entrusted with the necessary information for delivery to the online store of purchased products.
At Autosport365 online store, we provide the following payment methods:
- FPX Payment – Convenient & secure online payment solution that allows real-time debiting of customer’s internet banking account of multiple banks.
- Credit cards (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, Diners) – through the payment system of PayPal.